Can I get arrested for a cheque bounce in India?

Yes. if the Complainant files the complaint after paying necessary court fees and his original documents are verified before the Hon’ble Court along with application for verification on oath and process is issued against the accused and if the accused does not remain present even after the receiving of summons, the accused or the person fails to appear before the Hon;ble Court than in that case, the complainant can apply for issuance of warrant and the police can get you arrested if the warrant is pending against you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s